Thursday 26 November 2015

3rd Week of Learning: Walk Cycles and Mass

To ensure I learned bone structures and walk cycles properly, I tested my skills with a new animation of the hat character. I chose this as his hat shows how movement affects clothes and mass.



Next I animated a jump, again to show mass. While this is an unrealistic appropriation of mass, it still needs to use the same principles as other animations.



Finally, I wanted to try and learn non-human movements of mass, so followed a tutorial from the Animator's Survival Kit. This gives further knowledge on how to conduct smooth walk cycles, and not necessarily on human figures.



Words: 100

Time Spent;
Hat Walk Cycle: 3 Hours
Hat Jump: 1 Hour
Hat Colouring: 1 Hour
Horse Walk Cycle: 2 Hours
Total: 7 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment